Elk has cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Through a creative approach Elk have created a strong brand identity, and we nurture this quality in others by employing people who share our keen interest in design, our love of nature and simplicity and our commitment to ethical and sustainable business. Just as each piece in our range is carefully created; we seek out individuals to work at Elk who can bring their own life experience and inspired ideas to our company.
In return, Elk offers a unique work place and conducts induction and product training. We encourage our employees to integrate Elk product into their lives outside of work through offering product discounts. Staff members are informed about Elk products – from the design process, through the materials used-to craftsmanship and traditional skills utilised in making them– and are confident communicating about Elk to others.
Elk supports employees' involvement in activities outside of work, whether it be study, artistic pursuits or volunteer work.
Designed locally, handmade globally.
Have a look behind the scenes, learn the Elk story and meet the people that make up Elk Accessories. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwc-NSSviTk
Independent Sales Representatives - Chicago & Dallas areas
Renowned Australian fashion brand Elk, are looking for an experienced Independent Sales Representatives to join our International Sales Team in the areas of Chicago and Dallas.
You will be a Road Warrior with genuine sales ability and existing contacts within your territory to help us expand our reach in the US market.
You will be responsible for:
• Driving wholesale sales within your territory.
• Maintaining long lasting relationships via supporting and servicing all wholesale accounts.
• Promoting the brand and growing a network of key accounts within your territory.
• Managing seasonal market preparation and sales campaigns, arrange and conduct sales appointments on the road and at trade show events.
• Maintaining your territory via road sales throughout the season.
• Collaborating closely with accounts helping to drive seasonal sales.
• Acting as a brand ambassador and in the interest of the business at all times.
• Providing weekly business updates to directors.
• Demonstrating the ability to think laterally conveying a positive approach at all times.
• Being forward thinking with an ability to research, always identifying new ways to improve systems, processes and service.
• Being self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time to ensure self-set and management set tasks are achieved.
Essential Skills & Experience
• 2+ years experience in wholesale account management in fashion and or accessories
• A strong awareness of the marketplace with insights into competitor activity
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Please submit your CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close December 18th.
Shop & Head Office
395 Plenty Road, Preston
Victoria 3072, Australia
P: +61 3 9478 1800
F: +61 3 9478 8864
Shop Trading Hours
Monday to Friday
10.00am to 6.00pm
10.00am to 5.00pm
Monday to Friday
9.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday & Sunday